OSSGA Aggregates 101 Training
April 20, 2017 - The Ontario Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (OSSGA) is hosting its Aggregates 101 Training on May 9, 2017.
Content for the training includes:
· Definitions: sand & gravel, quarry, recycled aggregate, products and more;
· Different uses of material;
· Importance of aggregate industry to communities;
· Aggregate licensing;
· Health and safety;
· Delivery of product;
· Aggregate processing — stripping, drilling, blasting, crushing and more;
· Quality control and specifications; and
· Controls, obligations and best practices.
The training will take place at OSSGA's headquarters in Mississauga. Space is limited.
For more information, click here.
Kespry hosting drone data for aggregates inventory management webinarAugust 14, 2017 - Kespry is hosting its “Using Drone…
FLO Components holding 40th Anniversary Giveaway ContestAugust 15, 2017 - The year 2017 marks Automatic Greasing…
Terex Trucks appoints new director of sales and marketingAugust 8, 2017 - Leading the sales and marketing team…
Prinoth announces new Ontario dealerAugust 8, 2017 — Prinoth is proud to announce CG…
NSSGA AGG1 Conveyor Safety webinar
August 24, 2017
BCRB Fall Conference
September 17-19, 2017
OSSGA Operations Tours - Ottawa
September 20-21, 2017
September 29-1, 2017
CCA Fall Board Meeting
October 2-4, 2017
October 3-5, 2017