OSSGA Aggregates 101 Training
April 20, 2017 - The Ontario Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (OSSGA) is hosting its Aggregates 101 Training on May 9, 2017.
Content for the training includes:
· Definitions: sand & gravel, quarry, recycled aggregate, products and more;
· Different uses of material;
· Importance of aggregate industry to communities;
· Aggregate licensing;
· Health and safety;
· Delivery of product;
· Aggregate processing — stripping, drilling, blasting, crushing and more;
· Quality control and specifications; and
· Controls, obligations and best practices.
The training will take place at OSSGA's headquarters in Mississauga. Space is limited.
For more information, click here.
Crushing Report 2017June 13, 2017 - If there’s any one thing the…
Lehigh Hanson to acquire Saunders CompaniesJune 20, 2017 - Lehigh Hanson, Inc. announced that it…
Q&A: The impact of carbon taxes on fuel costsJune 9, 2017 - The federal government recently announced that…
Five questions to ask before buying a drone for mappingJune 19, 2017 - Buying a drone for a new…
NAPA Midyear Meeting
July 16-19, 2017
BCRB Fall Conference
September 17-19, 2017
September 29-1, 2017
CCA Fall Board Meeting
October 2-4, 2017
October 3-5, 2017
CTA Fall Board Meeting
October 4-5, 2017