OSSGA Aggregates 101 Training
April 20, 2017 - The Ontario Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (OSSGA) is hosting its Aggregates 101 Training on May 9, 2017.
Content for the training includes:
· Definitions: sand & gravel, quarry, recycled aggregate, products and more;
· Different uses of material;
· Importance of aggregate industry to communities;
· Aggregate licensing;
· Health and safety;
· Delivery of product;
· Aggregate processing — stripping, drilling, blasting, crushing and more;
· Quality control and specifications; and
· Controls, obligations and best practices.
The training will take place at OSSGA's headquarters in Mississauga. Space is limited.
For more information, click here.
Ritchie Bros. group president resignsJune 13, 2018 - Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers announced that effective July…
Construction tech trends worth your attentionJune 15, 2018 - The construction industry generally remains behind…
New OSSGA appointment to MLRCJune 15, 2018 - Matt McDonald has been appointed as…
Five years on the road: Nova Scotia has many highway improvement projects plannedJune 14, 2018 - From fixing gravel roads to twinning…
June 26-28, 2018
BCRB Fall Conference
September 16, 2018
CCA Fall Board Meeting
Fort McMurray ASGA Lunch
November 29, 2018
BCRB AGM & Winter Celebrations
December 6-8, 2018
Calgary ASGA Breakfast