OSSGA Aggregates 101 Training
April 20, 2017 - The Ontario Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (OSSGA) is hosting its Aggregates 101 Training on May 9, 2017.
Content for the training includes:
· Definitions: sand & gravel, quarry, recycled aggregate, products and more;
· Different uses of material;
· Importance of aggregate industry to communities;
· Aggregate licensing;
· Health and safety;
· Delivery of product;
· Aggregate processing — stripping, drilling, blasting, crushing and more;
· Quality control and specifications; and
· Controls, obligations and best practices.
The training will take place at OSSGA's headquarters in Mississauga. Space is limited.
For more information, click here.
A golden opportunity for crushing in The YukonApril 9, 2018 - When Doug Gonder spent his winters…
Building permits values up in FebruaryApril 10, 2018 - Building permit values issued by Canadian…
Ritchie Bros. preps for largest 2018 Canadian auctionApril 11, 2018 - With the changing of seasons, comes…
New Brunswick and Feds to invest $180M in Route 11 twinning projectApril 12, 2018 – The provincial and federal governments are…
Expo Grands Travaux
April 27-28, 2018
Annual Ivan Hanchard Charity Golf Tournament
May 4, 2018
CCA Spring Board Meeting
June 26-28, 2018
BCRB Fall Conference
September 16, 2018
CCA Fall Board Meeting