OSSGA Aggregates 101 Training
April 20, 2017 - The Ontario Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (OSSGA) is hosting its Aggregates 101 Training on May 9, 2017.
Content for the training includes:
· Definitions: sand & gravel, quarry, recycled aggregate, products and more;
· Different uses of material;
· Importance of aggregate industry to communities;
· Aggregate licensing;
· Health and safety;
· Delivery of product;
· Aggregate processing — stripping, drilling, blasting, crushing and more;
· Quality control and specifications; and
· Controls, obligations and best practices.
The training will take place at OSSGA's headquarters in Mississauga. Space is limited.
For more information, click here.
Lafarge Canada constructs high-quality aggregates facilityDecember 6, 2017 - To say that Lafarge Canada’s concrete…
Concrete in their veinsNovember 29, 2017 - Growing up, brothers Craig and Clint…
Silica, it’s not just dust!November 30, 2017 - What is silica? When you consider…
Dynapac introduces new roller range of CC1100/CC1200November 28, 2017 - The new CC1100/CC1200 VI is designed…
ASGA 2018 Conference & AGM
January 10-11, 2018
74th Congress of the ACRGTQ
January 17-19, 2018
World of Concrete
January 23-26, 2018
OSSGA Operations, Health & Safety Seminar
January 24-25, 2018
WCR & HCA Convention 2017
ORBA's 91st Convention & AGM
February 5-6, 2018