OSSGA Aggregates 101 Training
April 20, 2017 - The Ontario Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (OSSGA) is hosting its Aggregates 101 Training on May 9, 2017.
Content for the training includes:
· Definitions: sand & gravel, quarry, recycled aggregate, products and more;
· Different uses of material;
· Importance of aggregate industry to communities;
· Aggregate licensing;
· Health and safety;
· Delivery of product;
· Aggregate processing — stripping, drilling, blasting, crushing and more;
· Quality control and specifications; and
· Controls, obligations and best practices.
The training will take place at OSSGA's headquarters in Mississauga. Space is limited.
For more information, click here.
LAST CALL for Quarry Tech presentations!October 18, 2017 - This is your last opportunity to submit…
LAST CALL for webinar: Protecting workers from silica dustOctober 16, 2017 - When you consider the many hazards…
Rock to railroadOctober 6, 2017 - The traditional three-part recipe for a…
Terex Finlay hosts Open Days in BaltimoreOctober 6, 2017 – Hundreds of Terex Finlay dealers and…
Commercial UAV Expo
October 24-26, 2017
Unmanned Canada 2017
November 1-3, 2017
ASGA Breakfast Networking Event
November 2, 2017
SHCA Annual Fall Convention
November 16-17, 2017
World of Concrete Asia
December 4-6, 2017
BCRB AGM & Winter Celebrations
December 6-8, 2017