March 2, 2016 – Dexter + Chaney announced a technology partnership with Des Moines, Iowa-based BirdDogHR to create the full-suite Spectrum Talent Management solution.
The Spectrum Talent Management solution is powered by BirdDogHR’s complete line of human resources management tools. It provides Spectrum users with everything they need to manage their entire employee lifecycle—from recruitment to retention. BirdDogHR’s solutions are designed to create and continually engage a thriving workforce and help grow business.
A straightforward and easy-to-use software, Spectrum Talent Management, powered by BirdDogHR, is delivered via a cloud-based model and is completely configurable, allowing users to start with the full suite or just a few modules. Among the solutions provided in Spectrum Talent Management:
• Recruiting—Improving the quantity and quality of candidates and reducing hiring risks
• Onboarding—Accelerating new employee proficiency to save time and money
• Performance—Aligning goals with company strategy to improve productivity and standardizing employee feedback practices
• Learning—Increasing employees’ skills and certifications, improving productivity in the process
• Collaboration—Centralizing the sharing of documentation and providing improved communication with and engagement of employees
• Succession— Identifying employees for growth opportunities and advancement, ensuring talent continuity and reducing organizational risk
Managed services will also be offered as part of Spectrum Talent Management. In high-consequence and compliance-heavy industries managed services can operate as transparent extensions of HR departments. Among the services provided are sourcing for hard-to-fill positions, access to new job distribution channels and drug and background screenings.
Print this page