Dates announced for National Heavy Equipment Show
By Andrew Macklin
June 15, 2016 – Dates for the next edition of Canada’s largest heavy equipment show have been announced. The National Heavy Equipment Show will take place April 6th and 7th, 2017 at the International Centre in Mississauga.
The 2017 edition will mark a special milestone: the show’s 20th anniversary. Held biennially, this mammoth event features cutting-edge products and big machine displays from the leaders of the heavy equipment and construction industries. The National Heavy Equipment Show is a prime opportunity for exhibitors to meet face-to-face with an engaged audience of thousands.
“At our last show, jam-packed aisles were a strong indicator of the event’s success,” said Mark Cusack, national show manager. “A record-setting 13,772 buyers walked the show floor and we heard tons of positive comments. We expect 2017 to be even bigger. The ongoing focus on improving public infrastructure across the country means key decision makers and purchasers will be at this show.”
2017 show features will include:
- The presentation of the Rock To Road ‘Top 10 under 40’
- Snow & Ice Removal – winter management products, services, equipment, and technology
- The Gravel Pit – a large display of working aggregate machinery
- The Rental Pavilion – equipment, tools, and products for contractors & road building professionals
- Safety Products – a focus on employee safety and worksite security
- The ‘Recruiting Here’ program – connecting job seekers with hiring companies
The 2017 show website is now live at www.NHES.ca. Those interested in exhibiting at the show are encouraged to review the booth package and pricing options and purchase their space today, as exhibit space is in high-demand.