Jef will tackle a number of wash screen related topics, including: Why water is important, how much water is required, why water pressure is important, water set-up in the head box, spray bars, and things to look for, such as visual indicators and gradations.
Jef has spent 34 years in the aggregate industry and is currently new business manager of aggregates at Polydeck Screen Corporation. A native of Illinois, he received his mining engineering degree from Missouri-Rolla then began his career as a mining engineer, then as a production foreman before becoming plant manager for three quarries in the U.S. Midwest. He served as an area operation manager for another Midwest producer before joining Polydeck in 2006 as an applications engineer.
Who should attend?
• Quarry and sand & gravel pit operations managers and owners
• Process engineers
• Optimization staff
• Design consultants
• Fleet managers
What will you learn at Quarry Tech Vancouver?
• Simple, effective aggregate automation;
• Measuring for success;
• Processing fines within the crushing circuit;
• Hybrid crushing technologies;
• Wash screen optimization;
• Key benefits of modular washing solutions and water management systems;
• Crushing poor workplace culture;
• A new occupational health and safety toolbox for the aggregate industry;
• An update on Canadian drone regulations, compliance management and training;
• Modernizing aggregate dispatch: Solutions built for subcontracted haulers; and
• Benefits of track mobile crushing and screening.
What will you learn at Quarry Tech Moncton?
- Simple, effective aggregate automation;
- Processing fines within the crushing circuit;
- Wash screen optimization;
- Modernizing aggregate dispatch: Solutions built for subcontracted haulers;
- The benefits of Legal-For-Trade wheel loader scales for government contracts;
- Improving belt scale accuracy;
- Prolonging operating life in rolling components;
- Update on Volvo CE/Skanska Sweden electric site quarry project; and
- An update on Canadian drone regulations, compliance management and training.
Co-located with PaveTech!
Quarry Tech Vancouver will be co-located with PaveTech: A Smart Roads Conference. For more information on PaveTech or to register, visit www.pavetech.ca.
Thank you to all of our sponsors!