Jon Etheridge is vice-president at Etheridge Automation, the industry leader in aggregate automation. He has over 15 years of experience in the aggregate industry and has overseen more than 50 successful automation projects in the U.S. and Canada. He has also commissioned hundreds of the Etheridge Software Scale worldwide. Machinery Supply is the exclusive Canadian dealer for Ethridge Automation.
Who should attend Quarry Tech?
- Quarry and sand & gravel pit operations managers and owners
- Process engineers
- Optimization staff
- Design consultants
- Fleet managers
- Simple, effective aggregate automation;
- Measuring for success;
- Processing fines within the crushing circuit;
- Hybrid crushing technologies;
- Wash screen optimization;
- Key benefits of modular washing solutions and water management systems;
- Crushing poor workplace culture;
- A new occupational health and safety toolbox for the aggregate industry;
- An update on Canadian drone regulations, compliance management and training;
- Modernizing aggregate dispatch: Solutions built for subcontracted haulers; and
- Benefits of track mobile crushing and screening.
For more information or to register, visit www.quarrytech.ca.
Thank you to our Quarry Tech Vancouver sponsors!