Quarry Tech is a one-day workshop focused on the latest technologies designed for optimizing quarry and pit operations.
This event, exclusively for quarry and pit owners and operators, will offer attendees case studies and panel sessions presented by industry experts covering a wide variety of topics.
Registration is officially open at www.quarrytech.ca. Seats are limited, so register now!
*BCSSGA members: The BC Stone, Sand & Gravel Assocation Spring Meeting will take place from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m., prior to Quarry Tech.
Who should attend?
- Quarry and sand & gravel pit operations managers and owners
- Custom crushing operations
- Process engineers
- Optimization staff
- Design consultants
- Fleet managers
- Simple, effective aggregate automation
- Measuring for success
- Processing fines within the crushing circuit
- Hybrid crushing technologies
- Wash screen optimization
- Key benefits of modular washing solutions and water management systems
- Crushing poor workplace culture
- A new occupational health and safety toolbox
- Updates on Canadian drone regulations, compliance management, and training
- Modernizing aggregate dispatch for subcontracted haulers
- A look at the Volvo CE/Skanska Sweden electric site quarry project
- The benefits of Legal-For-Trade wheel loader scales for government contracts
- Improving belt scale accuracy
- Prolonging operating life in rolling components.
Quarry Tech Vancouver
March 5, 2019
Marine Drive Golf Club
*The BCSSGA Spring Meeting will be held on March 5, prior to Quarry Tech Vancouver
Quarry Tech Moncton
April 25, 2019
Royal Oaks Golf Club
For more information on the agendas, speakers or to register, visit www.quarrytech.ca.
Thank you to all of our generous sponsors!