One week to go until Quarry Tech and PaveTech!
From the rocks to the roads, the agendas are set for Rock to Road’s first-ever PaveTech: A Smart Roads Conference and Quarry Tech, taking place on March 5 and 6 at the Marine Drive Golf Club in Vancouver.
Quarry Tech is a one-day workshop focused on the latest technologies designed for optimizing quarry and pit operations.
PaveTech is a one-day educational forum focused on the optimization of paving and related roadbuilding practices and procedures.
These events, exclusively for quarry and pit owners and operators and roadbuilding professionals, will offer attendees case studies and panel sessions presented by industry experts covering a wide variety of topics.
Registration is officially open at www.quarrytech.ca and www.pavetech.ca.
Seats are limited, so register now!
What will you learn about at Quarry Tech?
• Simple, effective aggregate automation
• Measuring for success
• Processing fines within the crushing circuit
• Hybrid crushing technologies
• Wash screen optimization
• Key benefits of modular washing solutions and water management systems
• Crushing poor workplace culture
• A new occupational health and safety toolbox
• Updates on Canadian drone regulations, compliance management, and training
• Modernizing aggregate dispatch for subcontracted haulers
• A look at the Volvo CE/Skanska Sweden electric site quarry project.
What will you learn about at PaveTech?
• Fibre reinforced asphalt pavement: A new technology to economically improve asphalt pavements
• Fundamentals of intelligent compaction
• A tool for battling silica dust
• Infrared heaters: How they are changing how paving contractors create new, and maintain old, pavements
• Technology and training advancements to assist with a less experienced workforce
• Modernizing aggregate dispatch: Solutions built for subcontracted haulers
• An update on Canadian drone regulations, compliance management and training
Marine Drive Golf Club
7425 Yew Street, Vancouver, B.C.
For more information on the agendas, speakers or to register, visit www.quarrytech.ca or www.pavetech.ca.
Thank you to all of our generous sponsors!
Brandt signs deal to acquire Nortrax Canada OperationsSept. 6, 2019, Regina, Sask. - The Brandt Group of Companies…
Deere appoints John C. May CEOSeptember 3, 2019, Moline, Ill. - The Deere & Company…
New trades training facility puts students on path to successSeptember 3, 2019, Castlegar, B.C. - Selkirk College students are now…
K-Tec signs MOU with JDC of JapanSept. 3, 2019 - K-Tec Earthmovers Inc. announced the signing of…
CONEXPO Latin America 2019
October 2-5, 2019
World of Concrete 2020
February 4-7, 2020
March 10-14, 2020
June 23-25, 2020