Why more? Because aggregate producers no longer have to re-handle and haul those crusher fines to a separate wash site.
Presenter: John Bennington, product manager, washing/classifying, Superior Industries. You can read John's full bio here.
Quarry Tech is a one-day forum exclusively for quarry and pit professionals that will offer attendees case studies and panel sessions presented by industry experts covering a wide variety of topics.
- Processing fines within the crushing circuit;
- Wash screen optimization;
- Modernizing aggregate dispatch for subcontracted haulers;
- The benefits of Legal-For-Trade wheel loader scales for government contracts;
- Prolonging operating life in rolling components;
- A look at the Volvo CE/Skanska Sweden electric site quarry project; and
- Solving real world aggregates production issues with information management software.
- Quarry and sand & gravel pit operations managers and owners
- Process engineers
- Optimization staff
- Design consultants
- Fleet managers
Royal Oaks Golf Club
401 Royal Oaks Blvd., Moncton, NB
Thank you to all of our sponsors!