Panel discussions to explore supply, demand issues in construction: Ritchie Bros.
May 5, 2021 By Rock to Road Staff
Ritchie Bros. are holding two special online discussions panels focused on the Canadian construction and agriculture industries on May 10.
Topics to be addressed include supply and demand metrics, industry trends and macroeconomic issues. Panelists will also discuss the recent spring ag auction season and the massive six-day auction being held this week in Edmonton.
“Our Inside Edge Live Industry Panels are new way for Ritchie Bros. to connect with customers and industry associations to share expertise and data to help customers more efficiently and profitably buy and sell equipment and trucks,” said Matt Ackley, chief marketing officer and host of the Inside Edge Panels on May 10.
“For our Canadian industry panels on May 10 we have some great guests joining our discussion, including Farm Credit Canada Principal Agricultural Economist Craig Klemmer; the CEO of Western Equipment Dealers Association, John Schmeiser; and the 2020 President of the Canadian Construction Association, Joe Wrobel.”
Ritchie Bros. has been selling used commercial assets in Canada for decades, resulting in a wealth of in-house expertise and a massive amount of equipment, pricing, and demand data. Over the past several years the company has used this expertise and data to launch new sales solutions, services, and data insights to help customers.
Inside Edge Live Canadian Construction Panel – May 10 at 9 a.m. – 10 a.m. Pacific | 12 p.m. – 1 p.m. Eastern
- Joe Wrobel (JPW Earthworks Inc. and the 2020 president of the Canadian Construction Association)
- Doug Rusch (Managing Director, Sales, Rouse Services)
- Doug Olive (Senior Vice President, Pricing, Ritchie Bros.)
- Ryan Eacrett (Sales Director, Ritchie Bros.)
Inside Edge Live Canadian Agriculture Panel – May 10 at 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. Pacific | 2 p.m. – 3 p.m. Eastern
- Craig Klemmer (Principal Agriculture Economist, Farm Credit Canada)
- John Schmeiser (Chief Executive Officer, Western Equipment Dealers Association)
- Kevin Tink (Auctioneer & Senior Advisor)
- Jordan Clarke (Sales Director, Ritchie Bros.).
The Canadian Inside Edge Live Industry Panels will be held online, as Microsoft Teams Live Events—no additional software required. Visit rbauction.com/blog to register for one or both of the panels. There is no charge to attend.
Print this page